- All Implemented Interfaces:
- FactoryBean, InitializingBean
- public class BurlapProxyFactoryBean
- extends AuthorizableRemoteProxyFactoryBean
Factory bean for Burlap proxies. Behaves like the proxied service when
used as bean reference, exposing the specified service interface.
The service URL must be an HTTP URL exposing a Burlap service.
Supports authentication via username and password.
Burlap is a slim, XML-based RPC protocol.
For information on Burlap, see the
Note: Burlap services accessed with this proxy factory do not have to be
exported via BurlapServiceExporter, as there isn't any special handling involved.
- Juergen Hoeller
- See Also:
Create the proxy instance.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
protected java.lang.Object createProxy()
- Description copied from class:
- Create the proxy instance. Can use the properties of this factory,
although the actually used settings will vary.
For example, certain protocols do not support authentication.
createProxy in class
- Following copied from class:
- the new proxy instance
Rod Johnson and Spring contributors 2001-2003.