- All Implemented Interfaces:
- public class BurlapServiceExporter
- extends java.lang.Object
- implements Controller
Web controller that exports the specified service bean as Burlap service
endpoint, accessible via a Burlap proxy.
Burlap is a slim, XML-based RPC protocol.
For information on Hessian, see the
Note: Burlap services exported with this class can be accessed by
any Burlap client, as there isn't any special handling involved.
- Juergen Hoeller
- See Also:
Process the incoming Burlap request and create a Burlap response.
Set the service to export via Burlap.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public void setService(java.lang.Object service)
- Set the service to export via Burlap.
Typically populated via a bean reference.
public ModelAndView handleRequest(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest request,
- Process the incoming Burlap request and create a Burlap response.
- Specified by:
handleRequest in interface
- Following copied from interface:
request - current HTTP request
response - current HTTP response
- a ModelAndView to render, or null if handled directly
Rod Johnson and Spring contributors 2001-2003.