- All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface TypeUtils
TypeUtilities brings together the various kinds of type related function that may occur
whilst working with expressions. An implementor is providing support for four type related
- a mechanism for finding types
- a mechanism for comparing types
- a mechanism for type conversion/coercion
- a mechanism for overloading mathematical operations (add/subtract/etc)
- Andy Clement
- a type locator that can be used to find types, either by short or fully qualified name.
- a type comparator for comparing pairs of objects for equality.
- a type converter that can convert (or coerce) a value from one type to another.
- an operator overloader that may support mathematical operations between more than the standard set of