- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class TimeoutCountSequenceSizeReleaseStrategy extends Object implements ReleaseStrategy
ReleaseStrategythat releases all messages if any of the following is true:
- The sequence is complete (if there is one).
- There are more messages than a threshold set by the user.
- The time elapsed since the earliest message, according to their timestamps, if present, exceeds a timeout set by the user.
- Dave Syer, Gary Russell, Peter Uhlenbruck
public TimeoutCountSequenceSizeReleaseStrategy(int threshold, long timeout)
threshold- the number of messages to accept before releasing
timeout- the timeout for the release in milliseconds