public class BeanDefinitionValueResolver
- extends Object
Helper class for use by BeanFactory implementations,
resolving values contained in BeanDefinition objects
into the actual values applied to th target bean instance.
Operates on an AbstractBeanFactory and a plain BeanDefinition object.
Used by AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.
- Juergen Hoeller
- See Also:
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
protected static final Log logger
public BeanDefinitionValueResolver(AbstractBeanFactory beanFactory,
- Create a new BeanDefinitionValueResolver for the given BeanFactory
beanFactory - the BeanFactory to resolve against
beanName - the name of the bean that we work on
beanDefinition - the BeanDefinition of the bean that we work on
public Object resolveValueIfNecessary(String argName,
- Given a PropertyValue, return a value, resolving any references to other
beans in the factory if necessary. The value could be:
- A BeanDefinition, which leads to the creation of a corresponding
new bean instance. Singleton flags and names of such "inner beans"
are always ignored: Inner beans are anonymous prototypes.
- A RuntimeBeanReference, which must be resolved.
- A ManagedList. This is a special collection that may contain
RuntimeBeanReferences or Collections that will need to be resolved.
- A ManagedSet. May also contain RuntimeBeanReferences or
Collections that will need to be resolved.
- A ManagedMap. In this case the value may be a RuntimeBeanReference
or Collection that will need to be resolved.
- An ordinary object or
null, in which case it's left alone.
Copyright (c) 2002-2007 The Spring Framework Project.